This is a set of six unaccompanied euphonium duets, some of which have been featured online by Steven Mead and Micah Dominic Parsons. Commissioned by Micah, the pieces have a variety of styles - some are original compositions and some are arrangements of traditional and folk tunes. These pieces are a great resource for teachers and students or just fun to play along with a friend!
The pieces featured are:
1. Humoresque for Two Euphoniums (original composition),
2. Mother Machree (American Folk Tune),
3. Reflection (original composition),
4. Rolling Down to Old Maui (Sea Shanty),
5.The Hills of Glen Orchy(Scottish Folk Tune)
6. The Road to Lisdoonvarna (Irish Folk Tune).